(Without these documents you can not apply for Online Migration)
- Transfer Certificate / Leaving Certificate No.
- Mark Sheet
- D.D. of Rs. 200/- (DD Should be In the name of Registrar, Pune University)
- To apply for Migration Certificate Student need to register himself on website.
- Registration is similar process like opening an email account.
- Student can choose his own username and password
- Once Registration is Complete you can click here or click Migration login link provided on left hand menu.
- Now on login page use your username and password to enter in account.
- Once you are inside your account click Apply for Migration link
- On this link you will get Migration form.
- On this form enter the details like Your Name,PRN no. , Exam details, TC/LC no. College Name etc.
- Once your are done with data entry click submit button to proceed.
- If data entry is proper you will be redirected to the printing page.
- Now click on Get Migration Ticket page to get print out. Actually this a PDf file so it may take time to load on slower server connection. Please Be Patient.
- Print the file. This is your receipt of online submission of migration form.
- Demand draft of fees from any nationalized bank in the name of Registrar, Pune University. Please mention your full name and application number on the back side of DD.
- Original Transfer Certificate.
- In case of duplicate Transfer Certificate, Affidavit should be submitted.
- Attested Xerox copy of Mark sheet of the last examination endorsed.
Post Address for Sending Migration Documents:
The Deputy registrar
University of PUNE
Ganeshkhind Pune - 411 007
- Once application is received online and on paper at department it will be verified and processed by department.
- After successful verification department will send migration certificate by post to the address provided in application form