KINDLY FOLLOW ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN BELOW:
The D.K. Bhave Scholarship is for the students who have got admission for their Master's Degree in Engineering Faculty at ACCREDITED UNIVERSITIES IN America, Canada and United Kingdom/Germany and are proceeding for the same.
Last Date Of Online Application: 10-April 2017
Last date of Hardcopy Submission: 13-April-2017
The rules and regulations for the said scholarship are as follows:
- The student should be Graduate from Engineering Faculty / Studying in the last year (B.E./B.Tech) (Any Branch) from any of the ACCREDITED Colleges listed below.
- List of colleges along with the respective Departments
- The student should have secured some funding from family, loans or other financial assistance from Indian or foreign sources. This scholarship will provide the supplemental amount and will not be the sole source of funding for any student. This scholarship will provide a MAXIMUM amount equal to 50% of the total cost of one year for a s degree program in Engineering. The total cost per year is defined as cost of tuition, books, room, food and incidental expenses as estimated by the admitting university and reduced by any financial assistance provided by the admitting University. For example, if the total cost per year is $28,000 and the admitting University provides $10,000 as tuition assistance, then the maximum amount provided by this scholarship is $9000, i.e. 50% of (28,000 - 10,000)
- IF THE UNIVERSITY IS ON A Quarter SYSTEM this Scholarship in three installments (first 40%, second 30% and third 30%) in one academic year.
- If the concerned University is having Semester System, then the Scholarship will be given in two installments - First installment of 60% in semester I and second installment of 40% in semester II, subject to condition in % below.
- The beneficiary student of this scholarship will have to maintain the academic record/performance (Grade B OR HIGHER) and it is essential for the student to submit the academic progress report to the Savitribai Phule Pune University along with the transcript.
- The beneficiary student, going abroad under this Scholarship will have to return to India after completion of his/her s degree of two years or he/she will have to return the scholarship amount to Savitribai Phule Pune University. There is no interest on this loan.
- The beneficiary student, returning to India after completion of his/her s degree of two years and working in the same field for five years in India, will not have to make repayment of the scholarship amount to Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- The Selection Committee of Savitribai Phule Pune University will take the decision regarding return of scholarship.
- The student has to give the undertaking to Savitribai Phule Pune University regarding his returning back to India after completion of s degree of two years.
- The beneficiary student of this scholarship will have to submit the related papers (certificate from the Company in India, Nature of work, Tenure of the Service, Passport etc.) regarding return of scholarship, if required, in the format given.
- Decision of the selection committee will be final in any matter relating to the scholarship or return of the scholarship as the case may be. The Committee may not grant scholarship every year based on availability of funds and/or getting qualified candidates in its sole opinion.
- The Committee will assign a Mentor to the selected Candidate and the Candidate will keep in touch with the Mentor every few weeks(by phone or email) to report progress, seek advice and help for any academic or other issues during the Master’s Degree program.