How to Apply
KINDLY FOLLOW ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN BELOW:
If you are a new user of this online system, please register with the system by providing username, password and Email address. After the registration, a registration code will be sent on the Email address provided by you at the time of registration.
All the future communications in respect of the scholarship will be made on the email address provided by you.
Please remember your Username, Password and the Registration Code.
For login, use Username, Password, Registration Code and you will be directed to the online application form.
Keep scan copy of passport size photograph (jpg format and size less than 100 KB).
Fill all the information carefully. Unless you are satisfied with the information provided by you is correct, please do not click on the "Submit" button.
Once you click the "Submit" button, the online application submission process is complete and you will be directed to a page showing your application form generated by the system.
You can not update/edit the information once the form is generated
- The candidate should take printout of the Application Form (2 pages)
- The first page of the Application Form should be duly signed and recommended by the Director/Principal of his/her institute/college along with the college seal.
- The second page of the Application Form contains a questionnaire to be answered by the candidate in the space provided.
- The scanned copy (PDF) of both the pages of the Application Form should be uploaded on the website.
- The candidate should send the superscribed envelope ("APPLICATION FORM - The D. K. Bhave Scholarship" ) to the postal address along with the following documents:
- Duly signed and recommended application form (2 Pages).
- A copy of the "Confirmed Admission Letter" issued by the concerned University or Institute.
- An attested copy of the final year mark list of B.E. / B. Tech.
- An attested copy of the passport and PAN card.
- I-20 form (if available)
D. K. Bhave Scholarship,
Department of Computer Science,
Savitribai Phule Pune University, Ganeshkhind,
Pune - 411007.